•Effective •Affordable •Targeted Direct Mail Advertising for Locally Owned Businesses
Need More Customers?
Partner with Other Locally Owned Businesses in Our Community to:
- Effectively Attract the Attention of Your Potential Customers
- Create Awareness of Your Products/Services
- Hold Buyer’s Interest in Learning More About the Benefits of Your Products/Services
- Inspire Confidence and Belief • Create a Desire to Buy
- Motivate Affluent Buyers to Action with a Decision to Buy and
- Do It All with an Affordabe Investment!
Powerful Advertising That Works for You!
Joining your business with the other businesses in Incentives adds more variety and choices for our readers Increasing the overall effectiveness and readership and creating greater exposure for your business.
The more readers, the better the results Incentives will produce for everyone.
Together We Can Inspire Each Other to Greatness! Working together, everyone achieves more!
A Superior Quality Ad Your Potential Customers Can Hold In Their Hands
- Creates a Positive Image for Your Business!
- Is More Trustworthy Than Online Ads!
- Is More Unique, Personally Relevant and Meaningful!
- Makes Your Potential Customers Feel Valued & Appreciated!
- Is More Memorable! People Are 70% More Likely to Remember Your Print Ad vs an Online Ad!
- Is Engaging and Creates a Strong Emotional Desire & Intent for People to Buy from You!
- Gets More Attention & Increases Your Visibility and Converts Online Shoppers into Buyers!
Results of Print vs Digital: Temple University Center Study for Neural Decision Making
How Do People Respond to Direct Mail?
- 64% visited a website
- 43% ordered a product
- 47% visited a store
- 50% made an in-store purchase
- 54% engaged in social media
The Bottom Line – Direct mail should not be used in solo. Combining direct mail and digital marketing creates synergies that enhance overall results and response.
DIRECT MAIL CONNECTS with YOUR AUDIENCE
Break Through the Noise of Online Advertising
Get Your Advertising Noticed
79% of households say they read or scan direct-mail ads
39% of customers say they try a business for the first time because of direct-mail advertising
92% of young shoppers say they prefer direct mail for making purchasing decisions
56% of customers find print advertising to be the most trustworthy type of marketing
44% of customers visit a brand’s website after receiving direct-mail marketing
48% of people retain direct mail for future reference
- Direct-mail advertising yields, on average, a 13-to-1 ROI ratio
- For every $167 spent on direct mail, U.S. marketers sell $2,095 in goods
- Since 2004, direct-mail marketing response rates have increased by 14%
DMR Marketing Statistics • Rochester Institute of Technology • Brian Morris • Last updated: July 1st, 2020
Can You Afford To Have Your Marketing Efforts Deleted with a Click or a Swipe?
The average lifespan of an Email is 17 seconds compared to Direct Mail’s average lifespan of 17 days!
Consumers are far more likely to Notice, Open, Read & Enjoy Mail rather than digital advertising!
They consider it less intrusive, more memorable and the best way to make them feel valued!
Print Grabs Attention & Still Excites People!
With over 50 years of Advertising & Marketing experience, Chuck can help you make intelligent, affordable, effective advertising decisions.
INCENTIVES Magazine is the most powerful resource available to help Local Shoppers discover the perfect places to EAT • SHOP • PLAY & ENJOY the finest products and services from Locally Owned Businesses in our community for LESS.
Advertising that Makes Sense • Makes Sales and Makes MONEY!!!
THE NORTHSHORE’S PREMIER SHOPPING GUIDE
Locally Owned & Family Operated in West St. Tammany Parish Since 1992
Click on the INCENTIVES Magazine image below and flip through the pages of our most current & exciting new issue.
Mandeville • Abita Springs • Covington • Madisonville
In Homes 7/17/23 – 9/2/23